What We Do...Skilled Nursing
Our nurses work seamlessly with a patient’s doctor to develop
a plan of care that is tailored to meet the patient’s individualized needs.
Our Nurses will…
- Educate – Home Care Solutions educates our patients about their health, safety, and wellness needs
- Manage – Home Care Solutions manages the care plans for our patients to make sure their needs are being met
- Advocate – Home Care Solutions advocates for our patients in regards to unfulfilled needs and services
- Empower - Home Care Solutions empowers our patients to make informed decisions and be actively involved in their health care
- Communicate - Home Care Solutions is in ongoing communication with our patients and others involved in the home health team to include: physicians, families, etc.
- Monitor - Home Care Solutions will monitor a patient’s vital signs, medication, special diet, skin integrity, cognitive functioning, mental wellness and safety awareness
- Teach - Home Care Solutions will teach self-care techniques for to our patients and their caregivers
Home Care Solutions will help control the impact of acute and chronic illness such as diabetes, heart disease and dementia by way of education and prevention.
We provide specialized care for individuals with a wide range of chronic and acute conditions including: asthma, diabetes, stroke, heart and respiratory conditions, wounds, ostomies, catheters and much more.
Please call 508-366-1766 for more information or additional assistance.